Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I call for all you readers to take the challenge
(if you already haven't)
It's fun
Wrapped in an enigma
Yes.... Mx fell into Grandma J's challenge trap.... find a photo that best depicts the following:

What is Mx's name:


What is Mx's favorite food:



What is Mx's RELATIONSHIP STATUS




Who is Mx's CELEBRITY CRUSH




What is Mx's FAVORITE TV SHOW




What is Mx's FAVORITE BAND




WHAT MX HAD FOR BREAKFAST




ONE THING Mx is WEARING




What is Mx's FAVORITE COLOR




What is Mx's FAVORITE ELECTRONIC ITEM




SOMETHING FUN Mx DID IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS




HOW DOES Mx FEEL RIGHT NOW

Madame x solemnly swears that these photos are untouched and obtained in a totally clandestine and stealthy manner directly and indirectly from other bloggers and/or their family members and so on and so forth.

8 comments:

captain corky said...

I desperately miss having a dishwasher. Those were the days...

Unknown said...

This is the funniest challenge I've seen. But really? Beige? I like subtle myself. My airconditioning is probably more important than my PC, but it's close.

Mx said...

Hey Grandma J...I hear ya about the beige, it means, inside all this wise-cracking and scarcasim...there's a really boring person screaming to get out:0

Corky! my man...what? no dishwasher? I shutter to think about washing 48 sippy cups daily 'by hand'.

Anonymous said...

OMFG! You are hysterical!!
Beige?? which is actually the answer to a bad 'JAP' (Jewish American Princess) joke:
What does a JAP say to her husband in bed?

Beige...I think I'll paint the ceiling beige!

ps
The Pioneer Woman is a daily read...love her!

foolery said...

Great job, MX -- so funny. I desperately want to complete the gestalt and drop that bagel right into the baby birds' mouths. Maybe later.

Mx said...

Hi Stef.... Such a sweet post about Mx on your site... Thanks..
(My college roommate was a JAP from Brooklyn...Oy!)


Laurie.... yours was soooooo much better. But I do rock the gestalt (ha)!

Anonymous said...

Too funny...I figured out most of them except your name. I'm too lazy to check.

Mx said...

Chris.... What?!

you don't know about the famous hurricane Madame x?



love your blog...