Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wide Angle Wonder




THIS.... is my christmas present from the husband person.

There are no words to describe my
amazement!

First, I had no hope of ever getting this camera. I thought I was lucky receiving my fabulous little Canon SD500 two years ago.

The amazing part ....the husband... The fact is, he just never ceases to amaze me. Two weeks ago (of his own volition) he washed
all the downstairs windows, so the house would look nice for the holidays. He is clean of person, pure of heart, loyal as a Boy Scout and has no idea what a blog is. I share this, so that you (all) may know my good fortune that he is in my life.

For him,

I shall make a new years resolution to be the kind and loving and patience
and patience
and patience
wife he deserves.

so it is written




No comments: